The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Sites, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
1. If you just visiting website we collect VISIT STATISTIC DATA:
• date and time of visit
• ip address
• refer url of the paged you’ve come from
• web pages visited
• impersonal random id
• web browser type
2. If you register on our website we collect LOGIN DETAILS:
• your email used as login
3. If you purchase Desktop Call recorder licenses we collect ORDERS AND PAYMENT DATA. We use payment gateways Stripe (https://stripe.com) and PayPal (http://paypal.com). We do NOT have access or keep your card or bank details. All payments are processed by payment gateway. We keep records of transaction IDs, date and time of payment, amount and any other information provided from gateway required for processing your order. We keep personal information you disclosed to us when filling the invoice form.
4. Desktop call recorder software.
We do NOT keep any recordings, all recordings are stored locally on your computer, or network drive if you set it manually as destination folder.
BUG REPORTS are send manually by you from software and may contain if choose so technical data to help us track the errors/bugs and email to contact you.
VISIT STATISTIC DATA is used for monitoring website functioning, improve the functionality of your site, debugging errors, collecting general page visit statistic, and security monitoring.
LOGIN DETAILS are used to provide users with access to website, purchase details and activation codes for software.
ORDERS AND PAYMENT DATA are stored as required by UK law.
BUG REPORTS are used for providing users with technical support.
WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We keep our customer’s privacy very serious and do NOT share you personal data collected by us with any 3rd party’s unless legally required by Law.
Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
Company number: 7359768
Address: Suite 71
137-139 Brent Street